The town of Trois-Rivières was founded in 1634. Город Труа-Ривьер был основан в 1634 году.
The town of Trois-Rivières was founded in 1634. Город Труа-� ивьер был основан в 1634 году.
On 22 March 1643 he was martyred at Nagasaki. 18 ноября 1634 года он был казнён в Нагасаки.
Their marriage took place on 6 December 1634. Свадьба состоялась 4 декабря 1631 года.
1634 users like the Journal on Facebook. 1634 пользователям нравится Журнал на Facebook.
1634 users like the Journal on Facebook. 1634 пользователям нравится Журнал на Facebook.
In 1634, the Church was rebuilt. 1634 г. — вновь выстроена.
In 1634, the Church was rebuilt. 1634 г. — вновь выстроена.
A first bridge appears to have been established in 1638 at this location. Первый мост на этом месте был сооружён в 1634 году.
A further revised typical edition was promulgated by Pope Urban VIII on 2 September 1634. Папа Урбан VIII опубликовал следующее типовое издание 2 сентября 1634 года.